[lug] Cat 5e cable color codes

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sat Aug 10 15:33:24 MDT 2002

Ok, with everyone's suggestions, and the articles, so on, I finally
figured it out. The color code chart on the actual connector were not as
bad as I thought, after seeing the "A" and "B" references enough times
(this requires 64 bit neural size_t, 32 bit was too small for the
wetware to figure it out). It is actually simple, the color code was for
both "A" and "B" on the same connector, I just did not grasp that this
was a list of two standards printed in one place. [I might get this done
after all]

D. Stimits, stimits AT idcomm.com