[lug] testing for straight versus cross-over patch cables?

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 12 14:53:09 MDT 2002

ok....almost anystore you go to now sells yellow crossover cables and
all the ones i have say crossover on the jacket....i got 2 cables from qwest
one from Baillos of Santa Fe and another from Best Buy in Boulder...all
yellow
all say crossover .....yes i am sure you can get custom colors but i f you
are
buying cables from a store.....crossover seems to be yellow more often than
not

jd

thanks,
jd