[lug] Creating installation disks?

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Mon Aug 19 14:32:44 MDT 2002

Thanks for the note Alan.

I've actually got a couple of pages in front of my about SystemImager,
which is part of the suite.  It was on my list of things to look at
next.  (I'm trying to figure out a few different methods to do this and
am currently working on getting an install disk going.  The most basic
method of course is "use dd" but that requires finding a screwdriver.)
 Looking more at the webpage, http://www.sisuite.org/ , perhaps the
System Installer does everything that I need.

Scott