XXXSPAMXXX [lug] Looking for the right one in Colorado?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Sep 2 23:03:20 MDT 2002

This company seems to be a local Colorado company who sent this.
As you may be aware, Colorado has pretty serious anti-spam legislation,
though it's never been tested as far as we can tell.

Look forward to having this law tested.  Evelyn has all the paperwork for
actually taking someone to small claims court, for an infraction we had in
the past.  However, because that company wasn't local, and sounded totally
fly by night, we didn't figure it would work.  You have to file in the
jurisdiction of the person you're sueing.

Stay tuned for more on this drama!

Sean
--
 Whenever possible, steal code.