[lug] [OT] Web Server Question

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Fri Oct 18 09:29:20 MDT 2002

Interesting responses.  I didn't realize there was so much to HTTP.

I originally posted because we are using a web page optimizer that could
not seem to deal with our website.  It turns out that there was a bug in
the optimizer.  We downloaded the corresponding patch, and it works now.

Thanks for all the responses!  I will hang onto them for future reference.

Dhruva

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 at 15:50 -0600, Dhruva B. Reddy soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author