[lug] EPS inclusion in Postscript, by hand

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Wed Nov 13 22:05:54 MST 2002

Hi, folks.

Got a quick question that google isn't being terribly helpful on.
I've written a postscript file that has a nice big arrow on it, and
the words "Linux Users Group" above it.

I've got an image, penguin.eps, and would like to place it in the
image above the words.  Its bounding box is:

%%BoundingBox: -1 -1 312 369

I'm having a heck of a time getting anything to work.  There are lots
of examples of how to *create* an EPS file out there, but apparently
not as much on referring to it so it's included in a postscript file.

Any suggestions or code snippets?  My knowledge of raw postscript is a
bit sparse.

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility