[lug] Flash + Netscape + XMMS lock-up

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Thu Dec 5 06:42:10 MST 2002

This surprises me.  I could have sworn that someone (in the bug report
for this) mentioned that NS 4 exhibited this same problem.  Another
thing that surprised me is my recent discovery that there are still
people using NS 4.  Boy, are you missing out!  Jump on the bandwagon!
See how the other half live!

-d

On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 at 22:48 -0700, Jeff soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author