[lug] Open Source Software Licenses & the University

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Fri Dec 6 09:36:42 MST 2002

Ages ago, it seems, when I was at the University I always put the
following at the top of my source code that I made available.  I did have
one bad experience with the TT office that cost me a contract so I'm glad
to see that they are offering presentation.

BTW, I recently had a paper accepted for publication which described a
software package that I had written.  Included in the materials was all of
the source.  The Journal required the copyright be transerred so I checked
with TTO about that.  They said it had never come up before.  I was quite
surprised.

Scott