[lug] mozilla 1.2.1

jdavis lug at taproot.bz
Thu Dec 12 22:28:03 MST 2002

On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 15:10, Jeff Schroeder wrote:
> > I don't know about disabling the profile thing, but you can spawn new
> > windows from a running 'instance'.  Or, my preferred thing is to have
> > multiple tabs within the same window.
> >
> > Both of the above are done from the File ---> New drop-down menu.
>
> To save mousing around, control-N opens a new window, control-T opens a
> new tabbed window (a nice feature, IMHO), and control-W closes the
> current tab.
>
> Jeff

thanks for the help. i got tired of jacking with the profiles
and just removed all instances of mozilla and its files and re-installed
from my rh7.3 disk and updated. When I click the "about" button in
mozilla it reports 1.0.1...Im hoping this is like on my old
7.3 server how my updated Apache version still claimed 1.26 or what ever
it was that was vuln to chunked attack..but it wasnt vuln. Mozilla
1.0.1 appears to have some cookie security issues as well as other
things. Am I being protected by only using up2date to take care
of all my security patches?

thanks again,
jd
jd at taproot.bz