[lug] More iptables...

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Fri Dec 27 15:02:34 MST 2002

Right, which is why I added the DNAT rules.  Basically, as I understand
it, those rules should route unsolicited packets (new packets) to the
machine that I'm using as the game client.  This way, the game server
can talk to the client...

But, as I write this, I'm wondering if those packets are being ignored,
because I have my "lock down" rule first, in the FORWARD table!!!  I.e.,
before I set the FORWARD rules for the specific ports, I have a general
ruile that says if the connection is NEW, drop it!!!

I think I just solved my problem!

Viggy