[lug] Re: Another question on X. displaying at two resolutions simultaneously?

Phil Rasch pjr at squall.cgd.ucar.edu
Tue Dec 31 09:10:14 MST 2002

In answer to jdavis.

lspci shows only one graphics card.

I looked at xinerama, but it looked like it was designed to work with
two cards, and they expect to make the displays contain different
images (even if it was one logical screen). I want the same image on
both displays (just at different resolution)

Thanks

Phil

--
Phil Rasch, Climate Modeling Section, National Center for Atmospheric Research
Mail     --> P.O. Box 3000, Boulder CO 80307