[lug] KRUD 8.0 (12/1/02) Install Issues

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jan 15 14:30:05 MST 2003

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 08:49:53AM -0700, Andrew Diederich wrote:
>On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Sean Reifschneider wrote:
>I just moved from December KRUD to January KRUD, and "kru2date -viI"
>worked much better for me.  I had the chance with the I flag to remount
>for the second and third CDs, which I needed.  It's your program, though,

Yeah, that's true...  The interactive flag will prompt you to change
CDs, etc...  I forgot because usually use a repository with full copies
of all the CDs.

Sean
--
 That weapon will replace your tongue. You will learn to speak through
 it.  And your poetry will now be written with blood. -- _Dead_Man_