[lug] Suggested Colo's in Boulder, managed hosting?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Sun Mar 2 20:46:45 MST 2003

I just put a box in American ISP (amisp.net?) down in Lakewood.  2U box
under $60/month, with 20 or 30 GB/month.  You can buy bandwidth by total
consumption, fixed rate, or burstable rate.  There's also 24-hour access
once I find the rails for my box, for $5/person/month more.
One thing that can't be overemphasized is that you're better off with full
hosting if possible, or at least renting exclusive use of a managed box.
Full colocation - what I did - only makes sense if you are sharing
administration duties with some friends and have very specific needs that
prevent you sharing a box with others.  (E.g., loading your own Apache
modules. :-)