[lug] Debian...again

Nick Golder purenrg at hiveportal.net
Thu Mar 20 11:05:16 MST 2003

On 03-03-17 17:14 -0700, the infamous Brian Gonzales uttered:
> I've also used Redhat for a few years (since 6.1), but I've been itching to
> try another distro, but I'm really lazy (I like easy updates, so I use
> RPMs). Does Debian have something similar? (heh, you'd think I could google
> this :).

I am not convinced that you are /truly/ lazy, just a waster of precious
time which you could be using to be authentically lazy... ;-)
If you wanted easy updates (and to be really lazy), you would be using
Debian's apt-get.

--
-Nick Golder
http://www.hiveportal.net