[lug] new to the list

ljp ljp at llornkcor.com
Mon Apr 7 22:06:34 MDT 2003

Hi Robert!
I've been on the BLUG list for.. hmm.. a few years now, only been to a few
meetings, and used to live in Boulder for some years a few times...

I remember Boulder when there wasn't a parking problem... and IBM was in the
middle of nowhere. :)

I have gentoo, mandrake, redhat, openzaurus.. oh, and demudi debian
somewhere...

good luck!

-peace,
ljp

--
My cat's a debugger....

Potter, Lorn, "ljp"
core developer / Web Administrator
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de

llornkcor at handhelds.org
llornkcor at helixcommunity.org