[lug] Colorado "Super-DMCA" bill impacts on Internet, privacy, security

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Apr 11 08:10:49 MDT 2003

I've avoided political involvements in the past because I hate
arguments.  Bush changed my mind.  I think its time I got more active.
I'm starting with a bumper sticker:  "Michael Moore in 2004."

Is there a mailing list for political activism related to things like
the DMCA?  It may not help much down here in Texas, but one has to try.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com