[lug] Konqueror can't do radio buttons

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Tue Apr 15 10:45:05 MDT 2003

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 10:29 am, Peter Hutnick wrote:
> Michael D. Hirsch said:
> > I'm having a very strange problem with Konqueror.  If I go to a web
page
> >  with radio buttons to press, it can't press them.  When I depres
the
> > button I see them depress, but it goes away on release.
> >
> > They don't even seem to get default values.  Usually, when I visit
such
> > sites the default value is pressed, but now it isn't.
> >
> > I did recently upgrade to the RedHat 8.0 approved version of KDE
3.1.  I
> >  tought that it worked after that, but I can't be sure.  Anyone know
> > what  do to about this?
>
> I've never had this problem.  Recently I have used 3.1 built with
> Konstruct on RH 8.0 and the RPMs  of 3.1.1 linked at
> http://kde.org/info/3.1.1.php with 8.0 and 9.
>
> All work fine.
>
> Perhaps this is another Red Hat "improvement" to KDE?
>
> -Peter
Do the real version of Konqueror handle table borders and other cascaded
style information properly yet? According to the standard, instructions
in the xhtml file should override what comes in from the css, and take
effect if there is no css, but Konq 3.0.3 seems to ignore anything that
isn't in the CSS.

--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology