[lug] Computer hardware (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at village.org
Wed Apr 16 10:25:16 MDT 2003

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:14:27 -0600
From: Neal Ulevich <nulevich at qwest.net>

Wayde,

Writing to you in your Linux incarnation.

I'm cleaning stuff up here, have computer stuff to unload, either free or
at nominal cost. Like to see it find good homes if home brewers
interested, otherwise it goes to ARC or DAV.

    Dozen or more disk drives, SCSI, sizes ranging between .3 and 2 gigs.

    Two SCSI disk drives in housing (with power, connectors, etc).

    Four (or so) CDROM drives, SCSI.

    HP SCSI disk drive array unit, three drives installed (2, 1 and 1 gig
respectively, as I recall).

Grateful let me know by email if anyone in your Linux circle interested in
picking through it before I dump same.

Best,

Ulevich