[lug] Perl Question..

Tkil tkil at scrye.com
Thu Apr 17 13:44:31 MDT 2003

>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph McDonald <joem at uu.net> writes:

Joseph> Not directly linux related, so hopefully I don't get flamed
Joseph> but can anyone think of a way to sort this array into a list
Joseph> which matches the actual calandar months? Meaning, Jan, Feb,
Joseph> March, April ... Dec. I've been racking my brain today to no
Joseph> avail:

How did you get this list?

I ask because I'm curious why you are wanting to do this particular
task.  My guess is that you have a series of dates, and you want to
put them into chronologic order.  If so, consider using Date::Parse or
one of the other modules; it will likely be less fragile than any
hand-made solution.

t.