[lug] Ideas to Improve This List

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Thu Apr 17 16:09:41 MDT 2003

>I believe it was the founder of the group and current moderator that
>made the suggestion towards electing an administrative body.  That in
>its self says alot, IMHO.  Are you one of the guys in the trenches
>mucking around in the mud saying, "this is comfortable" or are you (like
>me) just the casual poster that occasionally makes it to meetings?
>Perspective is 99% of attitude and 89% of all statistics are made up on
>the spot. ;-)

Please, let the man speak :) Nate's helped a lot of members over the
years. Including me, many times over.

I haven't posted much in the past year or two, but I'm still on the list
and agree with Nate to a certain point. IIRC there are less OT posts now
than there have been in the past few years. Don't go changing too much,
just because of one topic. I vaguely remember this "OT thread", due to
the delete button being located just above the message.

On the otherhand, Wade knows how to run a list, if the man says a change
is needed, I'm a believer :D