[lug] Contact management software

John Mueller jmueller at smartbond.net
Thu Jun 19 08:13:39 MDT 2003

Elyse, I would second TWIG as well.  It is straight foward.  Doesn't have
everything you probably need, as it is first and foremost an email package
(at least from my perspective).  But definitely worth the price and is
stable for the most part.  Plus, since PHP is easy to understand you can
make changes according to what you need if need be.

J. Mueller
SmartBond
www.smartbond.net

e: jmueller at smartbond.net