[lug] gnome background via command line

Joseph McDonald joem at uu.net
Fri Jul 25 09:14:36 MDT 2003

I'm running 9.1 as well and it seems to work fine for me. I don't know
that nautilis has anything at all to do with your background. I think
that's probably unrelated. What are the steps you take to set your background
image? Is it only that image? Have you tried setting it to something else
and seeing if that one sticks? I usually copy stuff into MDK's favorite
backround image directory in /usr/share/mdk/ - then just check perms and
make sure those are all set.

	--joey