[lug] modifying perl @INC

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Oct 1 09:38:50 MDT 2003

Is there a way to add /usr/local/ directories to the existing Perl
installation for RH9 aside from recompiling Perl to tell it to add those
directories to @INC?  I installed the 2003-9 KRUD for RH9 and the @INC
doesn't include anything under /usr/local, but one of the packages I'm
installing suggests putting them there.  Normally, I install packages
under /usr/local so its easy to clean them out later and so I don't have
to reinstall them if I upgrade the OS partition.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com