[lug] Input needed - AND - OUCH: "flaws in open ssl"

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Thu Oct 2 10:50:15 MDT 2003

Another benefit of SuSE products: Security fixes are provided in a
timely manner and very easy to install.  The fix for the vulnerability
below was released yesterday afternoon.

With the exception of qmail, which is amazingly secure, I would avoid
rolling my own messaging server if I could afford the cost of a
maintained product like OpenExchange.

Ferdinand

--On Thursday, October 02, 2003 12:17:05 AM -0700 bill ehlert