[lug] Forwarded message for assistance

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Mon Oct 27 11:17:38 MST 2003

Others already wrote about knoppix.  If you like what you see and want
printed documentation and user friendly configuration tools then I
recommend to try SuSE.  Also if you want AMD-64 support or other non
Intel 32 hardware support then it will be hard to beat SuSE.

Debian supports most hardware platforms but may be harder to get
started with.  Its user community, however, is great!

Ferdinand

--On Sunday, October 26, 2003 09:40:12 AM -0700 Ken Weinert

--
Ferdinand Schmid
Architectural Energy Corporation