[lug] OT: Monitors for free and one for sale

Justin-lists glow at jackmoves.com
Sun Dec 7 19:15:30 MST 2003

Hey all, I have a couple old monitors that are not being used on my linux
servers anymore and I'm putting them up for grabs. First one is:

17" Viewsonic 17GS, one of the adjustment buttons is broken so some adjustment
is limited.

15" Dell, not sure what model number is but it works fine, just a little old.

I also am selling my brand new Sony 17" LCD if anyone is interested. Price is
$400 or offer. The LCD model is:

Sony DELUXEPRO SDM-X73/B - flat panel display - TFT - 17"

Monitor is in perfect condition, only had it a couple months, no bad pixels,
it's mint. First $400 or reasonable offer takes it.

Email me at justin at jackmoves.com if you're interested in any of the
monitors. First person to send me email for the freebie ones gets em. Thanks.

Justin

glow at jackmoves.com