[lug] floppy install images

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Sat Dec 20 13:11:46 MST 2003

I don't think that'll work.  The boot floppy images I've used in the
past are usually a boot disk, with some low level drivers, and a kernel
disk.  I don't think you can just cat them together.

I'm assuming that the floppies are Linux?  Can you download an ISO
image?  I know that the Slackware ISO's are bootable, and they don't go
immediately into the setup.

Viggy