[lug] Advice for a incoming Colorado newbie

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Tue Jan 6 08:04:13 MST 2004

I'll second the recommendation of FRII. If I were getting DSL put in,
they are the ones I would go with. I had them for 4 years, and have a
customer using them now. Except for a rough patch two summers ago when
they were moving I never had any problems. As Nate points out, their
technicians are pretty good.