[lug] Installation Guidance Request

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Thu Apr 29 16:19:42 MDT 2004

Not that I speak from experience, but I would go so far as to say that
if you want to keep W2K, back everything up, wipe your whole hard drive
clean (leaving space for Windows, of course), then install both OS's.

Even if you don't want to reinstall Windows, backing up is still a good
idea.

-d

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 at 14:55 -0600, Dean Vinke soliloquized thusly: