[lug] Installing Software Packages

Brian Rodriguez brianr01 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 14:11:12 MDT 2004

OK, I should read more carefully first. You said StarOffice and I read
OpenOffice. See what the other guy said about the README. I have
installed StarOffice before off the CD and there didn't seem to be any
trick to it. If all else fails, read the instructions (or the e-mail you
are repsonding to)

Brian