[lug] Problem with MS Word tables in OpenOffice

Elyse M. Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Thu Sep 16 08:05:26 MDT 2004

Is there a way to get OpenOffice to handle tables in MS Word docs sensibly at
page boundaries. I've got a 9 page Word document that only shows as 7 pages
in OpenOffice: the table on page 5 just sort of runs off into the twilight
zone instead of getting split at the page boundary and continuing onto a new
page.

Any suggestions for either a fix or workaround or useful google terms would be
enormously helpful.

I'm using OpenOffice  1.1.1 with the KRUD FC2 August dist.

Thanks
--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology