[lug] "No keyboard attached, press F1 to continue" need advice/help SOLVED

Paul E Condon pecondon at mesanetworks.net
Mon Oct 18 10:41:01 MDT 2004

SOLVED (for me)

I made an exhaustive search of the bios menu tree.
Under a heading "Halt conditions" which I had taken
to mean stuff to do with whether or not power is
turned off when CPU is about to enter HALT state,
there is was: a setting "all, except keyboard"

Now I have to do careful research on what each setting
really does, so I can set up headless correctly.
Relying on obvious meaning of words is obviously not
good enough.

Thanks

--
Paul E Condon