[lug] BLUG website stuff

Jason Davis mohadib at openactive.org
Sat Nov 13 20:43:17 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 15:27, chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org wrote:
> Hi, folks.
>
> As some of you know, I've been very very slowly (but steadily) working
> towards remaking the BLUG website.  There won't be a significant
> change in appearance (I like things simple and clean), but I figure
> it's good to get opinions on what changes there are before actually
> putting them up.
>
> So, to begin: a friend's done a logo for us.  He'd like opinions:
>
> http://www.wintervision.com/~sable/BLUG_concept_02a.jpg

I think its pretty smooth

Thanks,
Jason Davis
mohadib at openactive.org
~
There's the television. It's all right there - all right there. Look, listen, kneel, pray.
Commercials! We're not productive anymore. We don't make things anymore. It's all automated.
What are we *for* then? We're consumers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a
good citizen. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask
you? What? Mentally *ill*. Fact, Jim, fact - if you don't buy things - toilet paper, new cars,
computerized yo-yos, electrically-operated sexual devices, servo systems with brain-implanted
headphones, screwdrivers with miniature built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers...