[lug] What's my IP?

Lee Woodworth blug-mail at duboulder.com
Tue Jan 25 19:00:05 MST 2005

Command-wise there is arp -vn. If ifconfig has been compromised then
this command probably would be too.

If you have the iproute2 tools installed, the command:
     ip addr show
will show the addresses of all of you interfces. It could be compromised
too.

As others have said, external inspection is the most relaible way to
tell if the machine has been compromised.