[lug] Reply. Boulder Linux Users Group Meeting - April 14, 2005

gkmarsh at ekit.com gkmarsh at ekit.com
Thu Apr 14 17:51:29 MDT 2005

Chris,

Thanks for the extremely late notice.  I can't make it

Greg

Where:  Fleming Law, *Room 157*, on the University
of Colorado campus
        A map is at:
http://www.colorado.edu/directories/webmap/
        Join us informally for a bite to eat at
Fiasco's Grill before
        the meeting; around 5:30 P.M.  Fiasco's is
at the corner of
        27th way and Baseline

When:   7:00 P.M. Thursday, April 14, 2005

Main speaker:  Roundtable

Talk:   Revision control systems

Abstract:  Revision control systems are used in the
free software
           world to track changes made to source
code and documents,
           aiding collaboration between developers.
RCSs vary widely
           in design and usage; this roundtable will
provide us all
           with an opportunity to discuss our
experiences with
           different RCSs and share techniques for
how to best take
           advantage of these tools.

Driving Directions:

      * Go west on Baseline and turn right on
Broadway.
      * Turn right on Regent Drive.
      * Take the first right that is not a parking
lot. This is
        before you get to the pedestrian crosswalk
and the
        Planetarium.
      * Go straight until you get to the parking
lot. Parking is
        free after 5:00.  Tennis courts will be to
the east.
        You'll be very close to the intersection of
Baseline and
        Broadway.
      * The building will be directly to the north,
enter through
        the door on the right.
      * The room we're in is directly across the
hallway from the
        main courtroom.

--
    Chris Riddoch