[lug] HD-based mp3 player

Jeff blug3 at sirveiss.com
Sun May 22 08:28:36 MDT 2005

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a HD-based MP3 player that can also be used as a
external storage device?  Some of the important features include
compatibility with Linux (very important) and Battery life and
interchangability (can I use a spare battery and charge the original).
The compatibility issues seems to be the most difficult to verify.
I've been looking at the Archos players and the iRiver players thus
far.

Any insight that can be contributed will be very much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

-Jeff