[lug] A challenge...

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Jul 14 17:41:04 MDT 2005

Gary Hodges wrote:
[...]
> I have several questions to toss out to luggers, though it will be
> tomorrow before I try anything else with this beast.

It isn't at all clear how much of your install worked under what conditions.

What controllers do you have, what drivers do they use, and what drives
are connected to them?  What partitions are on the drives and what
filesystems do they use?  Can you tell what the device names are for
your drives and partitions?

Once you understand this it should be pretty easy.  But if someone comes
by to help you (sorry, I'm too far from NOAA), write down what they do.

Dave