[lug] rpm question

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Tue Aug 30 14:40:40 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 12:18 -0600, Hugh Brown wrote:
> I'm building a package that needs an extra file added in order to build
> correctly.
>
> I've got
>
> Source0: latex-xcolor.tar.gz
> Source1: chngpage.sty
>
> What does rpm do with the second Source file?  I want it to copy it to the
> place that it untars the first source file, but it isn't doing that.
>
> All I've been able to find on the web is lots of people saying, you can
> list your source files as Source0, Source1, Source2, ....

OK, I think you need to add after the %setup for this...but you might
have to play around to get chngpage.sty in the right directory (I don't
know the structure).  If you just want the .sty in the directory created
by unzipping the tarball:

%prep
%setup
cp %{SOURCE1} chngpage.sty

I think that should copy whatever is in Source1 to the main build
directory.  I'm more used to having two tarballs, say, and then having
to do the "%setup -T -D -a 1" junk.

Matt
--
The mayfly lives only one day, and sometimes it rains. - Geo. Carlin
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/