[lug] Cheap Old Servers

Joshua Rubin joshua at rubixlinux.org
Thu Nov 3 10:42:21 MST 2005

Thanks for all the quick responses. I really need to get at least one more
server than what I currently have, so software raid is not much help.

What experiences have people had at the CU auctions?

I am currently bidding on one system on ebay, but if things dont work out on
that I will let you know about this system.

Thanks,
Joshua

--
Joshua Rubin