[lug] Cisco 678 and NAT

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Tue Jan 3 16:59:57 MST 2006

If Qwest won't bridge you, try FRII.  Bridging works best if you have 24/7
at the ISP end.  What Nate said about bridging holds true most of the time.

I've had Qwest techs make it to 23K feet, so it can be done, but only at
640K so far.  There are some really good techs out there.

A DSL outage in Loveland just ended this morning (official just after noon).
It started 12/31.  Though Qwest kept reporting work in progress all weekend,
funny that it turns up the morning of the first business day after the
holiday.  I suspect they're not authorizing any overtime unless dial tone is
lost.

Sad really.

Frank Whiteley