[lug] System Log Entries

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Sun Jan 29 17:29:27 MST 2006

I ran memtest when I built out the machine (September) so I don't think
that's it. I'll look at getting lm_sensors working so I can monitor the
temps. Testing the drives is a little tough since its in a rack in fort
collins. I'd have to take each drive out of the array, test it, and then put
it back in the array. I guess if all else fails.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/
Voice: 303 438 9585