[lug] Suggestions for Speakers: Porting g++ to embedded platforms?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Tue Feb 21 09:19:21 MST 2006

Since our esteemed leader repeatedly asked for suggestions on a new speaker
for our monthly meeting, I've been thinking.

There is a very interesting character who lives up the Magnolia road just
west of the city of Boulder. I met him at a party once and received his
business card. I hope I still have it.

He claimed to have ported the g++ compiler to many different embedded
platforms.

Has he spoken for BLUG before? If not, would folks be interested? I would be
very interested.

Siegfried