[lug] Experience with Source Wear?

Bruce Raup brauplists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:14:41 MST 2006

Hi all,

Just a follow-on to the Sourcewear topic.  I continued to try to reach
them, then finally wrote to the postgresql-advocacy mailing list about
it.  I received the following response, among others that are
consistent with the hypothesis that Mayopi went out of business around
the beginning of December 2005.

Bruce Raup

<quote>
SW appears to have gone out of business in the last 2 months or so.  Their
800 number is not functioning, and I've e-mailed Federico a couple of
times about bulk ordering t-shirts for us to resell without response.

As a pisser, this also means that we won't get the money they pledged us
for 2005.  :-(    And good luck to customers on collecting a refund ... I
suggest calling your credit card company and issuing a chargeback -- you
generally have 90 days to do so.

CafePress, anyone?

--
--Josh