[lug] Installfest 13 May.

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Thu May 11 07:50:49 MDT 2006

The heavens stretched forth and David L. Anselmi decreed the following
on or about 05/10/2006 06:58 PM:
> Greetings:
>
> The next CLUE installfest will be this Saturday, 13 May from 10AM to 4PM
> at DeVry University's Westminster Campus.  For more information please
> check the web page at
>
> http://www.cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Aw...I was hoping to go to the next Installfest.  Sadly, I'll be in NYC
this weekend.  For anyone planning to go, I recommend perusing this link
(in case you haven't):

http://www.users.on.net/~rgarth/weblog/fedora/patch_cd.autumn

It's a page about rolling updated Fedora ISOs for DVDs.  He's even
posted a May 4 ISO.

Does anyone out there have a script they use to roll updated ISOs that
might be a bit simpler than his technique?  Every time I see a new Oo.o
or KDE update, part of me just wants to throw away my FC5 DVD.

Matt
--
root *is* my user account!
    Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/