[lug] Getting mail out of the Qwest/MSN mire

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 19:32:38 MDT 2006

On 7/6/06, John Bray <home at johnbray.org.uk> wrote:
> I'm currently using Qwest/MSN DSL, as the cheapest option that does not
> involve the loathsome Comcast.

Ah, yes, I've been using the loathsome ATT -> Comcast for at least 6
years and have I ever suffered -NOT  Of course I use nothing but
gmail, so I never need worry about setting up any mail service on my
end. Best and most reliable service I've ever used. Their email
accounts, however, are not as desirable. My wife still uses her
Comcast account,and it takes about 15 minutes for Comcast to deliver
mail when she forwards something to my gmail account.

Ever so often I find one of those loathsome purist types who refuses
my connection just because I have a Comcast hosted service, but I can
forget about them pretty rapidly!

Wishing you the best of luck.

--
Collins Richey