[lug] Read-only weirdness

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Sat Jul 15 19:32:23 MDT 2006

I've seen that behavior with "error='remount-ro'" on the fstab line, but
you don't have that specified.  Could that be the default behavior now?

It's not a fix, but have you tried 'mount -oremount,rw /mnt/store001'?
You might be able to do this without reentering the passphrase, or it
may be implemented as separate umount and mount operations and hence
unscriptable.