[lug] Installfest next Saturday.

bgiles at coyotesong.com bgiles at coyotesong.com
Mon Aug 21 19:24:27 MDT 2006

> All of this is interesting stuff and worthy of discussion, but
> encrypted filesystems is way beyond the level of most interested
> parties at an installfest.

Most, but we don't know that there won't be somebody there with a laptop
and questions, or somebody who works with sensitive information that must
be encrypted by law.  An installfest would be a logical place to go ask
questions.

If they want details or for you to actually install an encrypted FS...
that's when you tell them 'sorry, but I'll have to put you in touch with
the local experts.'

Bear