[lug] MySQL work queue problem

Jason Vallery jason at vallery.net
Fri Oct 6 15:49:47 MDT 2006

InnoDB is fully ACID compliant, so if correct is what you are after it is
defiantly the type of table engine that you want.  The app I am working on
right now isn't particularly sensitive to referential integrity and
rollback, so I'm not concerned if there are a few issues caused by my
choice.  Performance is defiantly what I am after in this case.

-J