[lug] FYI: Front Range Open Solaris Users Group meeting announcement

William D. Knoche Bill.Knoche at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 27 11:58:36 MST 2006

Thought some might be intertested in this. Sorry for the late notice (on
vacation last week).
SMF is pretty interesting and there is a project to port SMF to Linux.
Free food/drinks...

--bill