[lug] HTML terminal?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Dec 7 23:57:07 MST 2006

On Dec 7, 2006, at 9:47 PM, David L. Anselmi wrote:

> I might use a SecureID or a smart card on such a box.  But not to
> type anything that I didn't want logged.  Heck, probably not a
> smart card either.

For you or anyone else who might know -- what implementations are out
there of software/hardware that would work directly in a Linux
machine that would allow someone to do something like a SecureID keyfob?

All I can think of right now is some kind of appliance that the Linux
box authentication would have to query via RADIUS or similar... I had
never thought about what's out there to do SecureID type
authentication directly in a Linux box.

I use SecurID type authentication constantly to gain access to
various networks, but just had never thought of using it in a Linux box.

Time for some Googling...  :-)

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com